Episode 14 The Face of Chinese Medicine with Lillian Bridges
Chinese Medicine focuses on looking, asking, listening and touching as its main diagnostic tools. Looking is an art all in itself. Based on ancient Daoist Wisdom passed down through Lillian Bridges’s Chinese family lineage, she has mastered the art of Chinese Facial diagnosis. Faces convey a deep understanding into our health, personality and even our life’s story. This fascinating art can give us insight into what the shape, markings, expressions and features on our face mean for us.
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- How did you learn to do face reading?
- What does face reading mean/show us?
- What is a facial map?
- What is the first think you look at when you are reading someone?
- Your book talks about certain places where different on the face representing different ages.
- What do the different sides of the face represent?
- In what different ways can you recognize shen?
- How do you recognize a face according to the five elements?
- Is there something that you see more commonly than others?
- What do the eyes show us?
- What can someone do if they are recognizing an issue on their face?
- How do you recognize toxicity?
- Is there a way to recognize depression?