Episode 64 Motivate Your Dreams with Shawn Anderson
Have you ever wondered how you can live the life you want? Happiness and fulfillment aren’t things that happen automatically, you need to be committed and passionate and work towards the life you want. Tune in for this motivational interview with Shawn Anderson.
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- Why have you dedicated so much of your life to being a motivational speaker?
- What brought you to create Extra mile Day?
- What is the pursuit of purpose?
- Is there a way we can learn to see things differently?
- How can we awaken the giant? What does that mean?
- What does it mean to dream without limits?
- How can we block out naysayers?
- How can we visualize long term?
- How can we make each day count?
- How can our attitude make a difference?
- What does bamboo farming have to do with it?
- What does doing the easy thing get you in life?
- What can you do to make sure that you start your day off asking the right questions?
- What routines should you build into your life?
- What is the “multiplying” power of daily successes?
- How can our expectations lead us to find the gold or the dirt in life?
- How does action produce rewards?
- What can you do to build bold confidence into your life?
- How can we Go the Extra Mile?
- How is time mastery important?
- What positive steps can you take to whack a current worry weed out of your mind?
- How can we encourage others?
- How can we create a great day?
- Carpe diem. What risks should you be taking to make your life great?
- What inner qualities would you like the world to see in you?
- How can someone get ahold of you/book/website?