Episode 93 Lyme Disease With Dietrich Klinghardt
When we are looking at something as complicated as Lyme Disease, we need to approach it with an open mind until we find a cure. Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt has been treating Lyme since before we even understood what it was. His methods have been proven to have results, and this interview is a wealth of knowledge in approaching this illness with new light.
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- How did you get involved in treating Lyme disease?
- How have you seen it evolve or change over the years?
- Is it different? Why?
- If there was one thing that you would like to have known 20 years ago, that you know now about Lyme, what would that be?
- Why do you think there is so much resistance to the medical system recognizing it as an illness?
- What do you think is the most important thing that people need to know about prevention?
- When you see a lyme patient, where do you start?
- What other complications do you find?
- How do you deal with pain?
- Aside from pain, brain fog is a huge complaint, what do you see being the biggest contributor?
- How do you work through tough cases ie. Herxing, mental/emotional blocks?
- How long does treatment usually take?
- Aside from lyme, what is the biggest issue that you find in your patients that they have to deal with?
- How is our environment affecting us? EMFs, VOCs.
- How do dental cavitations/root canals affect us?
- How do heavy metals affect us?
- You treat a lot of autism, is there a relationship with lyme?
- What do you find helps for anxiety and depression that is not shifting with Lyme patients?
- There’s a lot of people that are afraid to do treatment because of the herxing. Can you explain this, and how you help them cope/treat this?