Episode 39 Heskiers OneTool with Martin Heskier
The Heskiers OneTool™ is an ergonomically designed myofascial release tool designed by Martin Heskier. This tool can be used by practitioners who work with pain and the body, as well as for self treatment. It can magnify the existing techniques the practitioner already has, and be integrated into any system. Martin Heskier has taken this revolutionary tool and had it evaluated at hospitals by doctors and therapists. Now with a school dedicated to teaching techniques for the use of this tool, Martin Heskier is sharing the story of this tool’s creation, and some treatment techniques in this episode.
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- How did you come to invent the Heskiers One tool?
- Can you tell us what this tool is?
- How is it made, I understand it’s sturdier than a lot of other equipment?
- Why is the design so unique?
- How is it used?
- Who uses the tool?
- Can you compare it to gua sha, which is traditionally used in Chinese Medicine?
- What is interstitial fluid?
- How can it be used for acupressure?
- How can someone use this tool for self care?
- What results do people see when they use it?
- Can you tell us some stories of people recovering injuries while using this tool?
- Can you explain your work with Paris Opera, London Royal Ballet and Monaco?
- You just opened a school for the Heskiers tool, can you explain what that looks like?
- What is your new relationship with National Institute of Integrated Medicine in Melbourne, Australia?
- How can someone get ahold of this tool if they want one?
- How can someone contact your school if they want training?