Episode 3 From the Inside Out with Dr. Janelle Murphy
Many of us don’t realize the high toxic burden that our bodies are dealing with. Our bodies are coping, but they are not thriving while they are working through the daily load. With Dr. Rebecca Risk and her guest Dr. Janelle Murphy we are taken through a description of detoxing, and what the process can look like. For most people it can be as simple as a diet change, and for others it can be as complicated as their genetics. Join us to find out causes of toxicity, and how you can over come them.
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- Can you tell us about your health history?
- What are the Signs of needing to detox?
- What are things that can make you toxic in our lives?
- Are there people that shouldn’t detox, or aren’t ready to?
- Do you feel they should be doing something about it?
- What happens when you detox? How does a person feel?
- What causes the symptoms of the detoxing?
- Are there times you find someone has a lot of problems detoxing?
- What is MTHFR?
- Aside from genetic problems detoxing, is there anything else we should be paying attention to?
- What is the liver’s roll in detoxing?
- Can you tell us a bit about Glutathione?
- Is there certain form of glutathione we should be looking out for?
- Aside from supplements, is there anything else you suggest?