Episode 193 Stop Stopping Yourself with Vincent Genna
After working as an actor and singer, Vincent Genna found a stronger calling to help people reach their biggest potential in life. After discovering his abilities as a psychic, he went back to school to become a psychotherapist, and now helps his clients and others see their biggest blocks that are stopping them from helping themselves. He is joining Dr. Risk in this interview, and discussing what we need to do to dive deep into our own psyche to make our lives full, happy and heal from illness.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Can you tell us about what you do?
- When did you know that what you wanted to do was to help others?
- How can we recognize thought patterns stopping us from moving forward?
- How can we recognize we are in our own way?
- How can someone get ahold of you/website/book?
- What are common myths about relationships that stop us from being satisfied?
- Why do some have trouble attracting the right partner?
- How how can we attract the right partner?
- Do our childhoods play a roll in our current relationships?
- Is our “gut feeling” important?
- How can we tap into our intuition and stop stopping ourselves?