Episode 153 Cannabis with Dr. Cass Ingram
With Cannabis becoming legal across Canada and the USA, it’s important for users to understand the benefits to them. Although this drug once was surrounded by a stigma, we have now moved beyond that. Discussing this with me is Dr. Cass Ingram, helping people to understand the benefits to their sleep, anxiety, chronic illness and pain.
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- What inspired you to write this book?
- When we’re talking about cannibis, what do we mean?
- What is the history of marijuana being banned?
- What properties make it medicinal?
- Why do you think there’s so much resistance to using it?
- How safe are the synthetic versions?
- How safe is it?
- What are the downsides to marijuana use?
- How do CB2 receptors work?
- How do you recommend it be taken?
- What is a cannabinoid deficiency?
- How does it help nervous system disorders like MS,ALS and Parkinson’s?
- How does it help cancer?
- How does it help seizures?
- How does it help sleep?
- How does it help pain?
- Is it helpful for schizophrenia?
- Does it help anxiety and depression?
- How does it help with Lyme?
- Can it help with addictions?
- Can pets take it?
- How can someone get ahold of you/website/book?