Episode 146 Low Dose Naltrexone with Linda Elsegood
After Low Dose Naltrexone helped Linda Elsegood with her progressive MS, she took it on as a personal mission to bring more information to the general public about this amazing drug. She founded the LDN Research Trust, and is discussing her new book “The LDN Book: How a Little Known Generic Drug—Low Dose Naltrexone—could revolutionize treatment for Autoimmune diseases, Cancer, Autism, Depression and More” in this interview.
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- What inspired you to write this book?
- What is low dose naltrexone?
- What is the history of low dose naltrexone?
- How does low dose naltrexone work on the body?
- Are there side effects?
- If affects opioids, how does this interfere with alcohol?
- Does this have an affect on cbd oil?
- What other pain medications should someone take with it if needed?
- Why is it hard to get a prescription for it?
- How does low dose naltrexone help with auto immunity?
- How does it help with ms?
- How does it help with lupus?
- What affect does it have from chronic infections like Lyme and EBV?
- How does it help with IBD?
- How does it help thyroid disorders?
- How does it help depression?
- How does it help chronic fatigue?
- How does it help fibromyalgia?
- How does it help autism?
- What affect does it have on cancer?
- How can someone get ahold of you/website/book?