Episode 145 Toxic with Neil Nathan
Millions of people have sought medical care, and found that they have hit a wall with their doctor even though they feel very sick. There is an epidemic of tick born illnesses (Lyme Disease), mold exposure, chemicals and other toxins that are causing illness. Unfortunately, these illnesses are falling through the cracks in our health care system. Dr. Neil Nathan is discussing his book “Toxic”, which is a easy to read, but thorough journey through these toxic illnesses.
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- What kind of patients do you treat?
- How did you get into treating complicated cases?
- What is toxicity?
- What is sensitivity?
- What is mold toxicity?
- How do you know you have mold toxicity?
- what are the symptoms?
- If mold is everywhere why is this important?
- How does Lyme play a roll in all this?
- What is mast cell activation?
- What is porphyria?
- How do you treat it?
- How is carbon monoxide poisoning related?
- Taking all this into consideration, how does someone get started on treatment?
- How can we reset our nervous system?
- How can we reboot the immune system?
- How is the gut important?
- How are hormones related?
- What is methylation?
- what do genes have to do with it?
- What are chemical sensitivities?
- How can someone get started with all this?
- How can someone get ahold of you/your book/your website?