Episode 114 Effortless Living with Jason Gregory
The practice of non-doing, non-forcing is an essential aspect of Taoism known as wu-wei. Jason Gregory takes us through a journey of wu-wei and how we can live a simpler life in this interview about his book “Effortless Living.”
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- What inspired you to write this book?
- What made you pursue Eastern writings/thoughts?
- What has this done for you personally?
- How do you see that these thoughts can make change for society?
- Do you see us going in a direction that is causing harm to each other?
- Do you think spirituality is important?
- Is it different from religion?
- Why is this philosophy so important?
- What is wu-wei?
- What is stillness?
- What is Taoism?
- What is Li?
- What is ego?
- How is our relationship with nature important?
- Is there a reason we suffer?
- How can we discover or be in accord with our li without being ambitious?
- How do we try not to try to be in the effortlessness of wu-wei?
- How do we become natural with no effort?
- Is everything connected?
- How can someone get more info/your book/website?