Episode 69 E-motion with Frazer Bailey
After a health journey of his own, movie director Frazer Bailey set out to share the information he learned in his documentary “E-Motion”. No matter the health problem, we cannot avoid being affected by our emotions, and sometimes they get stored in our bodies causing us physical symptoms. In this interview, Dr. Risk and Frazer Bailey discuss what toxic emotions look like, and how you can process them.
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- What made you make this movie?
- What is the subconscious mind?
- What controls it?
- What does our subconscious do to emotions?
- In the movie they talk a lot about the body being pure energy, can you explain what that means?
- How do we protect ourselves from negative experiences?
- How does this affect us physically?
- What did Dr Halmer find in brain scans?
- 80% of illnesses are stress related?
- What happens overtime with stress?
- Can we inherit emotions?
- Can we be addicted to emotions?
- What does mainstream medicine do to help negative emotions/depression?
- How can we over come the negative emotions?
- How can we recognize that there is an emotion we have stored?
- Can we muscle test what is going on?
- How can we identify a trapped emotion?
- How can we release a trapped emotion?
- what happens when we do this?
- What happens when we start to feel joy?
- How can someone find this movie/more info?