Episode 106 Concussion Repair With Dr. Dan Engle
The results of a concussion can be devastating. Brain injuries can lead to life long changes in areas of control of judgment, inhibition, impulse control, mood and memory. What can we do after a concussion to heal the trauma, and recover from the injury? Dr. Dan Engle is talking about his book “The Concussion Repair Manual.”
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- What got you involved in writing about climate change?
- What is climate change?
- Climate change is a violation of human rights
- What is humanities roll on the planet?
- Do we have a moral obligation to the future to leave a world as rich in possibilities as our own?
- Is our culture sustainable?
- What is “growing Industry of Overlooking”?
- Why do we think we have the right to destroy things?
- Why is it taboo to want to make changes or talk about it?
- What damage are we seeing and continue to see if we keep going in the direction we are going in?
- When you talk about morality, what do you mean in relationship to climate change?
- Why is it wrong to wreck the world?
- How is this going to affect our children?
- For me, this is important because of the impact it is having on us.
- What do you say to people who don’t believe we are contributing to global warming or that it’s a hoax?
- What about people who deny that action can help?
- What is advocacy?
- How can someone get involved?
- What can one person do?
- How can someone get ahold of you/your book/website?