Episode 16 Chronic Illness, Controversy And XMVR Retrovirus with Dr. Judy Mikovits
Dr. Judy Mikovits, PHD, seeks to understand complex and innovative biological issues to yield unbiased integrated, cutting-edge information for patients and physicians impacted by some of the most challenging chronic diseases. Dr. Mikovits has searched for the truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), Autism, and other diseases. After being wrongfully jailed, amid legal drama, and dishonest and ill informed criticism. Dr. Mikovits has faced scientific prejudices and struggled to maintain her faith in God and the profession to which she had dedicated her life. Her book “Plague” is bringing to light this controversial minefield which she has been maneuvering.
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- What made you become a veterinarian?
- When did you start to incorporate complimentary modalities?
- What exactly does that mean? What modalities do you use?
- How do you choose to use them?
- Have you noticed changes in results since you started using these modalities?
- I guess the first question is to know how to tell if our dog or cat needs some help. What signs can we look out for if our pet is in distress?
- Is it important to chose good quality food for our animals?
- Are there any supplements that you regularly recommend to help an animal’s digestion? Probiotics etc?
- I know just like people, animals are susceptible to worms and parasites, is there a regular routine with this, and what can we look out for in our pets?
- You recently did a parasite treatment on my cat that helped with her chronic vomiting, is there anything else that can cause this issue?
- This probably leads us to talk about poop. If our animals poop isn’t right, what should be do?
- What is Osteopathy?
- How does this help our animals?
- What is Cranial Sacral therapy?
- What does this do for animals?
- What do you do for joint health?
- What are homeopathics?
- How do you help animals with them?
- You use a lot of Bach flowers, how does that help the animals?
- One thing Oliver suffers from is Separation anxiety? What do you usually recommend for that?
- Of course, on this show we are always concerned with ticks, due to the Lyme disease epidemic. What do you recommend for that?
- With Oliver, I’m always worried about him losing more teeth, what can be done to help our animals keep that dental health?
- What do you do for allergies?
- How can what you do help with cancer?
- I feel it’s important to talk about thyroid problems for cats. My Mom’s cat had a thyroid issue and kidney issue and was given a few months to live. This is the first time I ever considered a holistic vet, as her cat lived a year past the projected time with homeopathics. After this, I sought you out for my pets.
- Are ear infections common? What do you do for them?
- How can people reach you if they have questions or want to book an appointment?