Episode 16 Chronic Illness, Controversy And XMVR Retrovirus with Dr. Judy Mikovits
Dr. Judy Mikovits, PHD, seeks to understand complex and innovative biological issues to yield unbiased integrated, cutting-edge information for patients and physicians impacted by some of the most challenging chronic diseases. Dr. Mikovits has searched for the truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), Autism, and other diseases. After being wrongfully jailed, amid legal drama, and dishonest and ill informed criticism. Dr. Mikovits has faced scientific prejudices and struggled to maintain her faith in God and the profession to which she had dedicated her life. Her book “Plague” is bringing to light this controversial minefield which she has been maneuvering.
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- You were under a court order not to speak about this for four years, can you tell us what happened?
- You are accused of falsifying data, is this true?
- What exactly is a retrovirus?
- Has anyone else isolated this virus aside from you?
- Because we’re going to talk about it, can you simply tell us what chronic fatigue is?
- What happens if you’re vaccinated and you have a retrovirus?
- Are we to assume now that there’s proof that vaccinations are dangerous?
- Do these viruses affect us right away, or is there a slow progress? Chronic fatigue usually comes on in adulthood.
- How come most of the population is ok after receiving vaccinations?
- If we have this infection after vaccination, should we avoid giving blood like when people have HIV?
- What is the connection here with autism?
- Is there a connection with retorviruses and Chronic Lyme?
- Since Lyme Disease is the main thing I treat in my practice, and part of my own health history, I am not a stranger to cover ups and government denial. I think this is just human nature. Is that part of what is going on here?
- Next week we will be talking about GMOs, is there evidence of a relationship between the retrovirus and GMOs?
- Are we saying that people should avoid vaccinations because of this?
- How can we protect our families? Can we get tested?