Episode 52 Ayurvedic Medicine And Modern Neurology with Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary
Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary has taken neurology beyond modern Western medicine, and incorporated ancient Ayruvedic medicine. In her easy to follow book, she provides straight forward directions on how to clear the body of toxins, that can lessen symptoms of serious illnesses. As a side effect, she found that her patients were also losing weight, and feeling better overall. In The Prime: Prepare and Repair Your Body for Spontaneous Weight Loss, she first used these Ayuryvdic techniques to help herself, and is now sharing them with Dr. Rebecca Risk in this interview.
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- What made you choose to practice neurology?
- How did you become interested in ayurvedic medicine?
- What is ayurvedic medicine?
- What changes did you notice in your patients when you started using ayurvedic medicine?
- What was the overall reaction of the medical community when you started to do this?
- How did you implement these changes into your practice?
- What is the biochemical prison you feel a lot of us are trapped in?
- Can you explain how inflammation affects us?
- Can you explain food addiction?
- How important is digestion to health?
- How important is the liver?
- What is the lymphatic system?
- What’s leaky brain?
- What is the Prime?
- Is the prime a detox?
- Why is it hard for conventional doctors to understand detoxing?
- What do you do in Stage One?
- What do you do in Stage Two?
- What do you do in Stage Three?
- What do you do in Stage four?
- What do people do once they are done all the stages?
- Do people change their diet during this process?
- What advice do you have for someone wanting to start this process?
- Is there a way that people can get ahold of you or find your book?