Episode 78 A Practical Guide to Wholehearted Living with Halley Bock
In the hustle and bustle of today’s world, I think we have forgotten to remain connected to who we are. In her book “Life incorporated,” Halley Bock brings us through a journey to help us pay mindful attention to where and who we are. In this discussion, she lays out a plan to help listeners reconnect, find their passion, and pay attention to the small details.
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- What inspired you to write this book?
- What does the title mean?
- What does it mean to be connected?
- What does it mean to live from the outside in?
- What is mindfulness?
- How can we heal negativity?
- How important is physical wellbeing?
- How important is eating healthy?
- How important is exercise?
- How important is sleep?
- How important is community?
- How does our surrounding affect us?
- Why do you think a lot of people are “numbing out”?
- How important is passion?
- What’s a personal manifesto?
- How can we determine our core values?
- How do we come up with a personal mission statement?
- How important is play?
- What are avocation and vocation?
- How important are key relationships?
- How can someone tie this all together?
- What is intention?
- How important is attention?
- How can someone find you/your book/website?