Episode 170 $lyme with Jenna Luché-Thayer
“By repetition, each lie becomes an irreversible fact upon which other lies are constructed.
—John Le Carré.
Tests are inaccurate, doctors are uneducated, medical practices are unethical, science is fraudulent, and patients are suffering. The medical world is in complete denial that Lyme disease is affecting people as often and as severely as it is. With many left suffering and no where to turn, this leaves a gap in health care that patients are falling into. Jenna Luché-Thayer is discussing her book $lyme: How Medical Codes Mortally Wound Corruption and Scientific Fraud.”
Topics Covered in this episode:
- What inspired you to write this book?
- How did you get involved in Lyme advocacy?
- How has Lyme been recognized in the medical community?
- Why aren’t patients able to get treatment?
- What’s wrong with testing?
- What is $lyme?
- How is The establishment corrupt around Lyme?
- How is this hurting patients?
- Is this global or just the USA?
- What is the dream team?
- What policies did you help out in place?
- What does this mean for the future of Lyme treatment?
- What rights do Lyme patients now have?
- What more work do we need to do to further protect Lyme patients?
- How can someone get ahold of you/website/book?