Episode 128 Restore the Gut with Zach Bush
Zach Bush’s passion for his work is evident. After a journey as a medical doctor, he started doing research on why illnesses like Autism, cancer etc are increasing at an alarming rate. With Glyphosate at the root cause, he is sharing his knowledge to help start a revolution in organic farming and a healthier society.
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- Can you tell us how you got so interested in the direction you are headed now?
- What is the microbiome?
- Why is it so important?
- How do we create our microbiome in our lives?
- How does it become damaged?
- Is there a relationship with infections and what we are seeing with this?
- What are antibiotics doing?
- What is glyphosate doing?
- What illnesses are we seeing emerge because of this?
- Is there a geographic pattern?
- How is this affecting mitochondria?
- How does all this relate to something like lyme disease?
- How does this relate to cancer?
- What is your product restore?
- How can someone get more info/your book/website?